EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which EXTEDO operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. And we are still growing!
We are actively seeking a
Are you tired of developing websites over and over? Are you done with creating conversion rates? Are you ready for a new challenge? Start by learning our enterprise application and contributing to the development of our product. Understand continuously, evolving regulatory and customer requirements and implement them in our software.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Ensure the quality of the product in a highly regulated environment utilizing automated testing
- Work on challenging software architecture
- Meet high safety requirements
- Educate yourself and your colleagues by regularly collaborating with the Scrum team
- Receive continuous feedback on the success of the products
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- Interest in creating and implementing challenging, web based enterprise application front ends
- Experience with connectivity of RESTful-API
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Willingness to code in a clear and understandable manner (KISS; DRY)