EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Head of Product Management (m/f/d)As Head of Product Management, you increase the company's success within our existing and new product lines. To do this, you will lead a team of Product Managers, develop visions and sustainable strategies. Through close cooperation with other corporate departments, you define and implement the customer journey for our on-premises and SaaS products.
Your leadership skills are particularly strong, and you can keep cool even in stormy times.
With your entrepreneurial thinking and actions, your experience in the pharmaceutical market, your contacts to customers and industry and your deep understanding of the product development processes you lead your team successfully and bring the company to the next level.
In your role as Head of Product Management you work mainly strategically, form a powerful team and ensure the success of the business by constantly innovating, tackling new markets and sustainably increasing sales and profitability.
You are part of the senior management team and report directly to the CEO.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Defining and aligning the vision, strategy, roadmap and customer journey
- Developing visionary innovations and preparing strategic decisions on the base of business cases
- Responsible for strategic partnerships and leading the necessary contract negotiations.
- Representing the company among strategic customers
- Define and control KPIs and management activities to achieve the goals set
- Sales and earnings responsibility for all product lines
- Optimize our platform for customer intelligence and marketing automation using data analytics
- Lead and motivate a product management team and continuously improve the department
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- At least 8 years’ experience in product management and SaaS technology
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Strong pharmaceutical industry experience preferred (in regulatory affairs or operations)
- Experience with Regulatory Information Management, Submission Management or Publishing Services is a very strong plus
- High social competence combined with a high degree of assertiveness
- Very good communication skills in English
- Strong analytic, strategic and coordinating skills
- You are a leader with a high degree of self-motivation
- Economics, engineering or technical training with additional business education is a plus
- Travel activity of approx. 30%