EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich (remote in the first time) we are actively seeking a
Working student (m/f/d) Java Development (with option of takeover post graduation)Are you looking for a variation to your studies? Do you want to gain your first experience in a global company? Then EXTEDO is the right company for you! As a working student (m/f/d), you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the configuration of a new product. As part of an international team, you will develop codes in Java.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Independent participation in an agile team on demanding products
- Development and enhancement of Java code
- Carrying out software tests
- Creation of documentation
- Work organisation with tools such as GIT and Confluence
- Close cooperation with the product owners and team colleagues
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You are studying computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject
- You have secure application knowledge in XML, JSON and PYTHON
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience (e.g. during an internship) in working with a DMS solution or are willing to get yourself into it
- Your skills are rounded off by good IT skills, as well as creativity, analytical thinking, structured and independent work
- You are ready to work 20 hours per week on top of your studies