EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Team Lead Sales Operations (m/f/d)In this position, you will manage a small team in business questions and delegate work in order to efficiently support the account managers with administrative tasks (both for new customers and given customers). Together with your team, you will resolve administrative issues (like non-payment, maintenance renewal etc.) and support content delivery to sales from the different departments (e. g. released documents, released knowledge). In addition, you will be responsible for creating complex sales offers for high-touch customers and for managing the transition of the old paper-based order process towards the new smart online purchase.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Manage the day-to-day business within the team and delegate tasks
- Train and coach (new) team members
- Create standard & individual sales offers and perform order acceptance
- Document the order process and manage changes
- Update and maintain customer data in our CRM system
- Perform data clean-up and establish methods to improve data quality
- Resolve issues and track activity with tasks or cases
- Run meetings to solve cross-departmental issues
- Collaborate with other departments especially finance & legal.
- Create meaningful reports & dashboards
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Law or a similar qualification (also in combination with an IT background)
- At least 3 years' experience in sales operations
- Fluent in English and German
- Independent, result-oriented working method
- A high degree of reliability and accuracy,
- Convincing analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- A very good command of standard office applications (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM applications (ideally Salesforce or MS CRM)
- Experience with Office 365 is a plus