EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Software Product Manager in Pharma (m/f/d)Your job as a product manager involves increasing the profitability of our existing products as well as developing new products. You will closely work with your technical & go-to-market team. Using your experience in the regulatory submission market, your contacts with customers and your personal interest in their daily work, you develop new products for our company from existing and newly gained insights. In order to develop innovative solutions and products, it is your job to spend time in the market to understand the problems of the market participants, to document them, to evaluate them and to communicate their results. You have a unique blend of business and technical understanding to create market driven decision templates for senior management to help them decide on an invest. For a successful go-to-market you define the strategy together with marketing. You create product positioning and help marketing understand the key benefits of the product or solution for the target audience. Internally and externally, you act as an evangelist for your product or solution.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Strategic planning and managing your product offerings and related customer journey throughout the product lifecycle
- Creation and presentation of strategic decision templates for the management on the basis of all market facts, results of the analyzes (competitors, SWOT, target segments etc.), evaluations (KPIs, product profitability), further information of the business plan as well as the calculation of the business case
- Create market requirements for current and future products based on real-world scenarios and market analysis results, supported by recurring visits and interviews with customers and non-customers
- Regular status reconciliation and, if necessary, solution support with the technical development team
- Creation of the product positioning, the market message and sales arguments for the target segments, as well as their mediation to support marketing and sales.
- Develop and communicate an enterprise-wide go-to-market plan, leadership collaboration with all necessary staff within the go-to-market team, and control of implementation and execution
- Analyze and, if necessary, present potential partnerships for the creation of the product
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the field of software development, SaaS technology, marketing or product management
- Sound knowledge of Regulatory Information Management, Submission Management or Publishing Services in the pharmaceutical industry
- High social competence and very good communication skills in English
- Strong analytic and coordinating skills
- A degree in economics, engineering or a technical training with an additional business education is a big plus
- Travel activity of approximately 30%