EXTEDO is of the leading names in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). With our EXTEDOpulse solutions and expert consultants, we are on a mission to enable agencies and life sciences organizations around the world to bring new products to market faster and safer. EXTEDO enables more than 35 regulatory authorities and over 850 maintained customers across 60 countries to deliver Effortless Compliance. Our clients range from small CROs to large multi-national pharmaceutical organizations. The areas of Life Sciences in which EXTEDO operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich or in remote we are actively seeking a
Senior Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Manage and execute technical customer projects across the world for our EXTEDOpulse portfolio.
- Design and implement solutions based on our EXTEDOpulse portfolio and integrate them into customer environments.
- Configure or extend EXTEDOpulse according to customer needs.
- Provide technical and system architecture consulting to our customers.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Develop and maintain project and system design documentation.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders and participants.
- Provide periodic progress reports to the customer and to the management.
- Keep on top of your projects regarding time, quality, and budget.
- Learn with each project and share your knowledge within your team.
- Work closely with Sales, Development and Support teams to provide the best solution for your customers.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- A degree in computer sciences or a comparable qualification.
- 5-years of practical project experience in the field of technical consulting.
- Project management skills gained by being part of project teams as well as managing technical customer projects.
- Document Management Systems are your strength. Preferably you have already worked with Generis CARA or another DMS.
- Very well versed in system integration and corresponding interfaces (REST API).
- Good understanding of IT architectures and core processes (e.g. High Availability, Backup&Restore), Databases and Elasticsearch.
- Your strength is the ability to understand client needs and to communicate solutions target oriented.
- You like to solve technical challenges and provide clients the best suitable solution by getting creative and thinking outside the box.
- You have excellent English skills (spoken and written), German is a plus.