EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Project Manager - Technical Consulting (m/f/d)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will assemble and lead project resource teams assigned to support projects.
- You will plan, manage and execute small to mid-sized technical customer projects across the world (e. g. installation, migration and implementation projects).
- You will provide technical and architecture consulting.
- You will develop and maintain the documentation for all projects assigned.
- You will be responsible for communicating with all project stakeholders and participants providing timely responses to information and documentation needs.
- You will provide periodic progress reports to the customer and to the management.
- You will initiate and monitor appropriate cost accounting, invoicing and close-out of project.
- You will be responsible for the revenue assigned to the projects and generation of follow-up orders.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a degree in computer sciences or a comparable training.
- You bring along at least 3 years of professional expe-rience in managing technical customer projects. You come with expertise in IT infrastructure and Microsoft operating systems, as well as Microsoft Azure, Modern Workplace and Sharepoint online.
- You bring good knowledge in databases like SQL server and Access and have conducted several data migration projects (knowledge in Oracle is a strong plus).
- Experience with Document Management Systems like Documentum or Veeva is a plus.
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to understand client needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- You have already demonstrated your competency in the execution and documentation of technical projects.
- You have excellent English skills (spoken and written), German is a plus.
- You have the ability and willingness to travel about 30%.
- You have a high level of quality awareness.