EXTEDO is the key software and service solutions provider in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). We offer configurable off-the-shelf products as well as customized and integrated solutions. EXTEDO's enabling technology, the EXTEDOsuite, is unique in all that it covers within Regulatory Affairs including: eCTD submission management, pharmacovigilance or drug safety management and product registration planning & tracking. EXTEDO serves over 700 Life Sciences customers, both large and small, in 60 countries, including the EMA and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. The areas of Life Sciences in which Extedo operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- You will sell EXTEDO’s solutions (enhancements, updates, new initiatives) through the relationships you have nurtured within the accounts.
- You will drive customer renewals (subscriptions, maintenance) proactively and drive adoption by identifying and managing campaigns according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe so it will minimize customer churn.
- You will analyze customer data in order to establish best practices per segment.
- You will anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges to make our customers more successful based on our revised offerings after collaboration with product management and consulting
- You will work collaboratively with the marketing team to build customer testimonials and referrals.
- You will evaluate and improve knowledge cards, FAQs, tutorials and other knowledge exchange.
- You will contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active and dedicated member of the EXTEDO team and culture.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have graduated with a degree in Communications or Marketing or completed a similar education (preferably with an IT background).
- You have at least 5 years experience in IT, Sales or Customer Success and want the next challenge
- You can organize yourself and change your focus according to priorities.
- You have a self-driven and proactive nature.
- You show excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in German.
- You demonstrate leadership qualities.
- You have a high computer literacy and the ability to quickly learn a new software.
- You can manage 1:many communication with marketing (send newsletters, manage forums, establish self services)
- You know IT-sales and customer success methodologies and you know how to prove customer success based on facts.
- You are patient and an active listener.
- Although it is all about IT you contribute with your personality to build customer loyalty.