EXTEDO is of the leading names in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). With our EXTEDOpulse solutions and expert consultants, we are on a mission to enable agencies and life sciences organizations around the world to bring new products to market faster and safer. EXTEDO enables more than 35 regulatory authorities and over 850 maintained customers across 60 countries to deliver Effortless Compliance. Our clients range from small CROs to large multi-national pharmaceutical organizations. The areas of Life Sciences in which EXTEDO operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich (remote in the first time) we are actively seeking in full- or part-time an
Application Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Assist our international customers with support requests for our EXTEDO software products in 1st and 2nd level support and provide solutions independently.
- Work closely with our development team and provide detailed error descriptions and change requests.
- Communication and documentation of measures that have been carried out.
- Support the team to continuously expand our knowledge database.
- Proactively contribute your ideas to make our support services even more valuable for our customers and help to implement them.
- You are constantly learning and expanding your competencies regarding our EXTEDO products, IT technologies and your regulatory know-how.
- Work in a cross-functional team and get involved in innovative projects for sustainable process improvement.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist with focus on system integration), an academic degree or a comparable qualification.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in a similar environment.
- You feel at home surrounded by IT professionals, utilizing and supporting web-based and client-based software tools. You may have the following experience, all the better: Windows operating systems, MS SQL and Oracle databases, Linux, Docker and scripting language (e.g. Python, Powershell)
- You love to explore problems and to develop solutions.
- You have a talent for multitasking and you have a distinct ability for prioritizing important issues.
- You have a strong customer focus. Your active listening and solution-oriented communication skills help you to identify customer requirements.
- You are a team player and you actively support the continuous development of the team.
- You want to contribute ideas and implement them.
- You can communicate in English and German fluently (both verbally and in writing).