EXTEDO is of the leading names in the field of Regulatory Information Management (RIM). With our EXTEDOpulse solutions and expert consultants, we are on a mission to enable agencies and life sciences organizations around the world to bring new products to market faster and safer. EXTEDO enables more than 35 regulatory authorities and over 850 maintained customers across 60 countries to deliver Effortless Compliance. Our clients range from small CROs to large multi-national pharmaceutical organizations. The areas of Life Sciences in which EXTEDO operates are: pharmaceuticals, biotech and biopharma, generics, medical devices, healthcare and the public sector. We are still growing!
For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Account Manager (m/f/d)As Account Manager you are a member of the sales team reporting to the Head of the Department Marketing & Sales. You build commitment by trust; transform sales goals into appropriate personal measures; organize and align your work self-contained keeping focus on agreed targets.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will acquire and develop new customers,
- sell all EXTEDO products and services to new and existing customers,
- be responsible for the entire sales cycle from the acquisition to the conclusion of the contract,
- maintain the CRM system with regards to data quality and sales forecast,
- ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as the exploitation of customer potential,
- independently carry out sales activities and further develop the sales process,
- successfully cooperate with partners
- work closely with Product Management and Solution Engineering.
- gather feedback (positive and negative) and share internally
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a completed commercial degree or a comparable qualification
- several years of professional experience in international solution sales with a minimum experience of five years in Life Sciences Industry sales (preferrable within the RIM scope)
- You have very good knowledge of English (additional language knowledge is a benefit) and are European based
- You have an affinity to the technical aspects of software.
- You are convincing, have strong communication skills and have a service orientation