For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking as part of a team a
Business Lawyer/Paralegal (m/f) - IT-Law and Digital Contract Management
Your Tasks - as Important as our Software:
- Advise and support national and international sales teams located in the headquarters as well as in the subsidiary companies on all issues related to the provision of standard software to be installed locally or maintained in a cloud environment,
- Legal advice on all matters, particularly involving the sale and purchase of software and IT services as well as data protection law,
- drafting, updating, reviewing standard contracts as well as individualized agreements,
- drafting, updating and improving the general terms and conditions used in the sale and purchase of products and services with specific consideration of compliance with international considerations specific to the Pharmaceutical Industry,
- coordinate and develop automated procedures related to contract creation,
- accountability and responsibility for defining a worldwide contract data base.
Your Profile - as Good as our Solutions:
- Bachelor of Law or the equivalent,
- a minimum of two years experience working in either a law firm or an international company,
- very good understanding of business and technology with a strong interest in IT and digitalisation,
- sound knowledge of MS Office products and the willigness to work in a digital environment,
- experience with contract management solutions and CRM systems,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- hands-on proactive approach to dealing with challenges,
- good communication skills and the willingness to work in a team,
- ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented fashion.
You have a good understanding of contract and commercial law and the ability to draft and review commercial contracts. You show up strong organizational skills, with eye for details and the ability to work well under strict deadlines. You have good communication skills and the ability to develop close working relationships with employees. You are flexible, pro-active and fast-learning. You are open-minded and have ability to communicate easily and efficiently. You have the ability to work autonomously.