For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking for the corporate services division of the EXTEDO Group a
Legal Counsel (m/f) IT-Law and Digitization
Your tasks - as important as our software:
- Provide legal advice and support to our different internal departments on all legal issues regarding the provision of products and services worldwide, with a strong emphasis on IT contract law and issues related to software licensing, hosting in the cloud, along with regulatory compliance, corporate law, and laws related to requlatory compliance in the area of pharmaceutical software,
- create and edit standard contracts on a global level to include but not limited to software licence agreements and standard terms and conditions for online web-based sales, individual partnering agreements, procurement agreements, and individual agreements regarding public and private tenders,
- support in contract negotiations in German and English,
advice on special topics such as data protection law, copyright law, trademark law, industrial property rights, German and foreign public procurement law as well as general civil and commercial law,
- preparation and moderation of internal legal training for employees.
Your profile - as good as our solutions:
- Fully qualified lawyer, ideally specialist in information technology,
- expert knowlege in the above mentioned legal areas, to include „AGB“ terms and conditions and IT contract law,
- professional experience in an international law firm or a legal department of an international company desirable,
- good office 365 skills, technical affinity and willingness to work digitally,
- ability to understand business needs and incorporate them with a pragmatic legal recommendation,
- fluent German and English business language skills required (written and oral).
You are a good communicator, practice-oriented with a hands-on mentality. At the same time, you are confident about your internal and external clients and have negotiating skills and assertiveness. In any case, you have an independent way of working and a high reliability!