For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Requirement Engineer (m/f)
Excellent software can only be created if the requirements the users have for the software are well defined. In order to identify these requirements, you are needed as a Requirement engineer! Your understanding of our customers’ business will allow you to be an important liaison between the Product Manager and the Scrum Team and to be involved in the product development process.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- As a Requirement Engineer, you will communicate with our customers and partners
- You will develop a common understanding of the requirements by meeting and questioning the stakeholders
- You will identify the exact needs of the life science industry and analyze possibilities for product development
- In collaboration with the Product Manager and our business partners, you will identify system requirements and system features that are valued by many organizations
- You can help your Scrum team by clarifying open issues resulting in tackling the right thing at the right time
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have several years of experience as a Product Owner, Requirement Engineer or Business Analyst in an international environment, have comprehensive methodological competence to analyze and document customer requirements within agile and dynamic organizations,
- You have excellent technology and process understanding of software product development
- You have excellent communication skills and ask the right questions in order to develop precise requirements
- You have previous experience with the knowledge management system, Confluence, and also are familiar with BABOK
- You have excellent English and German language skills
Working in our international, agile environment is exciting and varied. You will be part of an open, motivated and competent team and will contribute to a higher quality of life for many people. Are you up to the challenge? Then, you are exactly right for us!