For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Project Manager (m/f) - Technical Consulting
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will assemble and lead project resource teams assigned to support projects.
- You will plan, manage and execute small to mid-sized technical customer projects across the world (e. g. installation, migration and implementation projects).
- You will provide technical consulting.
- You will develop and maintain the documentation for all projects assigned.
- You will be responsible for communicating with all project stakeholders and participants providing timely responses to information and documentation needs.
- You will provide periodic progress reports to the customer and to the management.
- You will initiate and monitor appropriate cost accounting, invoicing and close-out of project.
- You will be responsible for the revenue assigned to the projects and generation of follow-up orders.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a degree in computer sciences or a comparable training.
- You bring along at least 3 years of professional experience in managing technical customer projects.
- You come with expertise in IT infrastructure and operating systems and a deep knowledge in databases like SQL server and Oracle.
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to understand client needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- You have already demonstrated your competency in the execution and documentation of technical projects.
- You are an authentic and enthusiastic personality with excellent presentation, communication & storytelling skills
- You have excellent German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You have the ability and willingness to travel about 30%
- You are a team player with a focus on customer satisfaction even in difficult situations.
- You have a high level of quality awareness.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be in the front-line working on one or more exciting projects with our customers. If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity to work on products and services surrounded by a passionate and multinational team, let’s talk!