For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Product Manager Regulatory Management and eSubmission (m/f)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will gain insight into market demands (via customer and internal stakeholder feedback).
- be responsible for defining, maintaining and communicating the product vision as well as the product strategy.
- be the voice of your product by positioning and promoting your product externally as well as internally.
- actively listen to industry pains as well as scanning the horizon for future demands, changes that could impact the product strategy and vision.
- provide assistance to the pre-sales and support teams.
- define use-case oriented product requirements in collaboration with requirements engineering.
- ensure professional implementation of the requirements together with our development unit.
- be part of the scrum team as a product owner.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have experience in the area of life sciences – ideally involving regulatory affairs, regulatory operations and regulatory processes.
- a passion for working in a unique role where you can combine science and technology.
- awareness and know-how in eCTD, IDMP and E2B (R2),
- a university degree, e.g. in pharmacy, business management or information systems,
- previously worked in the field of product management.
- a goal-oriented business approach and an ability to assert yourself.
- excellent planning and organizational skills and the capacity to deal with stress.
You will perform your tasks by collaborating with our product development, marketing, sales and consulting departments.