For our location in Wayne, PA (Greater Philadelphia area) we are actively seeking a
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- Installation and implementation of EXTEDO software products
- Validation of installed EXTEDO software products
- Perform training on EXTEDO software products for client pharmaceutical and life sciences companies
- Gain a deep understanding of the regulatory environment of EXTEDO products, and applying that knowledge to help clients better leverage our products
- Assist clients with technical and product functionality inquiries
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Computer Science or other technical field) or Associates Degree with comparable technical experience
- are able to work legally in the United States (Extedo cannot provide immigration assistance with this position.)
- have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks to meet business objectives.
- are fluent in the English language with excellent written and verbal skill sets.
- have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- are flexible, reliable and able to work independently.
- have the ability to travel up to 25% (some international).
Still not enough? Our workforce of approximately 100 employees (we are growing fast!) is represented by 17 different nationalities - and we are all working towards one goal!