For our location in Wayne, PA (Greater Philadelphia area) we are actively seeking a
Inside Sales Representative
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will be proactive acquiring new customers and qualifying potential leads worldwide,
- serve our existing clients and advise them concerning licenses and services,
- collaborate very closely with the sales representative and help with customer and partner relations,
- prepare and follow-up on calculations and proposals,
- administer the CRM System in a proficient manner,
- support marketing and sales activities, such as events, webinars and campaigns,
- keep yourself up-to-date on all necessary product, market, use and company-know-how,
- bring your own ideas for improvements within the Company - we live and love an "Open-Door-Policy".
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have completed your higher education (for example, Bachelor’s degree) or a similar qualification,
- experience working in sales and have a passion for sales,
- strong MS Office and CRM skills,
- excellent English language skills (second language is a plus),
- flexibility and intuition when collaborating with international customers and companies,
- the power of persuasion over the phone, very good communication skills and are very service orientated.
You are familiar with CRM tools and MS Office and, ideally, worked in the field of Life Sciences, especially in Regulatory Affairs or IT. You have excellent planning and organizational skills as well as an operational understanding of the sales process and you have the drive to reach our company’s goals and celebrate them together with your Team. You definitely have a "Hands-on-Mentality"!