For our location in Ottobrunn near Munich we are actively seeking a
Director Software Development (m/f)
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You are responsible for the timely, quality-oriented implementation of software projects according to the SOPs and Guidelines of EXTEDO
- contribute to the strategic alignment of product development,
- professional leadership of a department with approx. 25 software developers and external partners,
- organize the scrum development team, including efficient assignment of tasks,
- facilitate targeted training of new colleagues as well as continue to develop your current employees and teams,
- define and refine the development processes and
- identify potential for innovation / standardization and structuring of product development.
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a degree in Computer science, physics, mathematics or similar field of study,
- several years of professional experience in the development of complex B2B software solutions for use in validated environments,
- experience in software development, especially in the Cloud and in SaaS environments, as well as in agile development methodology / Scrum,
- experience in the management of (cross-functional) teams,
- experience in topics such as C #, XML, and Web expertise
- proven leader who is employee and customer focused.
You have the ability to conceptualize, plan and think strategically. Your focus is on quality results and your management style is collaborative and "hands-on”. In addition, you have excellent German and English language skills.