For our location in Wayne, PA (Greater Philadelphia area) we are actively seeking a
Application Support Specialist
Are you are a motivated self-starter, collaborator, and team player who is energetic, empathic, and enjoys problem solving? Like to work as part of an international team and support customers around the world to successfully execute critical business processes? Love to be challenged by software application issues requiring strong general IT and problem solving skills? Do you keep calm when the going gets tough? Are eager to build up and share knowledge with a distributed support team including occasional trips to Munich, Germany? Are you 100% customer oriented? Join our team and play an important role in a growing company. We guarantee you, we will challenge you and give you the chance to excel in your job.
Your Tasks - as important as our Software:
- You will effectively manage support cases and adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s),
- troubleshoot and solve complex application problems,
- function as liaison between internal technical teams and client application users
- ensure clear and timely communication to customers and internal teams,
- identify, document and publish knowledge for internal and external use,
- identify and implement improvements in process and technology,
- manage special projects as directed
Your Profile - as good as our Solutions:
- You have a degree or a diploma in computer science or a comparable qualification,
- experience interacting with application users in sensitive situations
- the ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- have excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and deal with conflicting priorities
- worked in Windows environments and supported Windows enterprise applications
- working experience with databases (MS SQL Server/Oracle) and SQL commands
- excellent English language skills,
- very good communication skills and a positive, proactive, customer service attitude.
After the training on our products and processes in our headquarters in Munich, Germany, you will work in our US office in Wayne, PA. You will build up skills to support our software products, work closely with the development team and support our sales team with your technical know-how.